In this post, you will learn about, how to use The Cash Book in your PC like Windows 7,8 or 10 and Mac without having an Android Phone. You will get easy to follow instructions ahead which will make your day, for sure. 🙂
The easiest way to use The Cash Book for PC (32/64 bit) Windows & Mac (10.0 or Later) is installing an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Computer or Mac. Then search the app using the Emulator’s search box and install that app. You can enjoy the fully functional The Cash Book app on your Computer from now on. It’s that simple.
Some Screenshots of The Cash Book
For more details and step-by-step guide; please read on –
Detailed Specifications of The Cash Book
App Name: The Cash Book
App Version: 2.3
APK Size: 4.4M
Android Version: 3.0 and up
What Is The Cash Book and What It Does?
The Cash Book provides following features,
- Cloud Backup and Cloud Restore (NOW WORKING)
- Showing Current Balance Dashboard
- Red and Green Colors for CR & DR entries
- Edit and Delete Entry within Ledger / Accounts
- Total Credit Debit Summary withing Ledger / Accountls
- Forget Password – call us on +91 261 266 5403
- Share whole Ledger / Account Entry
- Simple Design And Navigation
- Improved Backup & Restore – Backup Manager to Local
- On Payment Click EDIT & DELETE
- Import Account from Contact Book / Contact Integration
- Shortcut Icon for New Transaction / Accounts
- Add Transaction from Ledger
- Search Account
- Call Party (Account) from App
- Password Settings
- Visit your cashbook on your Computer or Laptop – http://192.168.xxx.xxx:7777
- Now In Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Russian, Thai.
- Google Drive Cloud Backup
- 3 COLUMNAR Cr Dr Account Book
The Cash Book is to maintaining your credit debit accounts and personal ledger (party wise) like Daily Cash.
- Get summary of cash flow and due reminders.
- Create account with details to maintain Ledger and cash book.
- Maintain credit / debit transaction (entry) for account within General Ledger or Account Book.
- Get Summary of current Credit Debit Summary on Dashboard like Current Account.
- Quick Review with Account Balance Summary for All Accounts.
- Password authenticated for Security.
- Download for free cashbook you don’t have to pay. We are glad to have your rating.
- The Cash Book is Free to download and manage all your ledges and reminders.
Read more from the official application page here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gn.cashbook
Step By Step Guide To Install & Use The Cash Book For PC
Using an Android App on Windows Computer is kind of tricky and you need to follow some extra steps. It is because the Windows computer (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows) can only run the EXE file as an application. Since Android apps (https://www.android.com) come with a .apk file that your computer can not run or execute. In this case, we will use some third party software like Bluestacks or Nox Player (software or app or games emulator) who can emulate your The Cash Book app on PC and you are ready to start using this app from your computer.
It is worth mentioning that, The Cash Book is a popular app and will run smoothly in your Windows 10/8/7 and even in XP or the vintage Windows Vista.
Just need to follow the steps mentioned below to make it work perfectly. Follow on…
Step 01: Install BlueStacks or Nox Player on your computer. If you haven’t yet downloaded and installed those, please go to this link https://www.bluestacks.com/ (for BlueStacks Official Download) or https://www.bignox.com/ (for Nox Player Official Download).
Step 02: Once BlueStacks is installed on your PC, open it from your Start menu or icon located at Desktop. It will take some time to initiate all the programs for the very first time.
Step 03: When BlueStacks is fully opened; just click on the “Google Play Store” icon which you will find on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Step 04: On the Play Store, find the “Search Box” at the top and type The Cash Book and hit enter on your keyboard. Pick the first app and then click on “Install”. If you don’t find your app on Google Play Store, then use this link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gn.cashbook and download the APK and once downloaded; drag that APK file on the home screen of BlueStacks and it will be installed automatically.
Step 05: After the app installation is complete; open The Cash Book from the “installed apps” section of Bluestacks. Or, you will find your newly installed app on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Step 06: Awesome! You are done. Keep exploring the features of The Cash Book and stay on top of everyone (as you are smarter than everyone out there because you know how to use it on your PC and you can leverage your time, knowledge, and skills properly from now on).
Loved our tutorial and installation guideline and found it helpful? Don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleagues following the social share icons below. 🙂
Disclaimer & App Usages Policy:
We the BitGlit Editors panel are not affiliated with The Cash Book at any level. The image, APK File and other media of this page are copyrighted to the Developer of this app, and they hold the right. We don’t provide or host any Download link and if you find any link; then they are from third-party sources like APK Pure and APK Mirror.