Last Updated on
All You Need To Know About Textplus for Personal Computer
Paying hefty bills for making phone calls and sending messages pinches the pocket. Not many people are aware that they can send text messages or make phone calls without spending a penny. Some apps allow us to do just that. One such app is textPlus. It allows free calls and messaging between textPlus users. You can also enable it to make a call to someone not using TextPlus as well by paying a fee. The app can be used with Android devices, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, and Mac devices. Not only from your mobiles or tablets you can also use it from your laptop and personal computers (PC). TextPlus for PC is as easy to download and use as in any mobile. This app boasts of a great interface.
What are the functions of textPlus?
1. It allows free unlimited calling to anywhere in the world and messaging.
2. Allows free voicemail, MMS and group messaging.
3. It provides customizable content tone, ringtone, and vibration.
4. It supports group messaging.
5. TextPlus for PC provides good communication technology.
6. The messages are secured so that the messages cannot be hacked.
7. It also protects the personal data of the users.
You may ask, how it is possible to provide all these services for free. The app comes with ads. However, if you do not want to see the ads you can purchase a subscription to remove them.
How to install textPlus for PC on Windows or Mac desktop or laptop
To download the full version of textplus on your Windows desktop you will first have to install an Android Emulator app with which you can download textPlus for PC. The app is available for both 32 bit and 64-bit versions. Following are the steps you need to follow:
- Download and install the Android Emulator app on your Windows or Mac PC. There are many types of emulators available in the app store. Download the one that is suitable for the operating system of your PC. Android Emulator makes the environment of the PC adaptable to the Android Files.
- Install and click on the icon run the Android Emulator on Windows.
- Log in to access the Google Play Store account with the emulator and search for textplus app.
- Now you can install the app using the emulator.
- You are ready to use textPlus for PC to make your free phone calls and messaging.
Once installed you can earn free credits through this app. There are various ways to do that. You can experience the short demo of one of the hottest new games available at Google Play Store. Another way to earn credit from textPlus for PC is engaging with content showcasing apps, games and other services personalized to your interest. There is ‘Offerwall’ that allows you to get a large number of credits; you just need to follow certain instructions. If you have accumulated gift cards those can be exchanged for getting credit. These credits can be used to purchase products.
Few things need to be kept in mind – textPlus cannot be used to make emergency calls and the user must be above 13 years old.
- Zapya for PC |Download Latest Version For Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac - April 8, 2020
- Roblox for PC – Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8, and Mac PC - April 8, 2020
- Nook for PC – Read All Your eBooks on Windows and Mac PC - April 5, 2020