Last Updated on
Tango is a very popular video and voice chat application, with over more than 160 million active users currently using this app. This app is considered one of the coolest mobile messenger apps, and it was awarded as the best communication app and Best Texting App in 2013. Tango lets a user send free and unlimited text messages, video calls, and voice chats. While using this app, you can personalize your profile as well as share funny videos and do a lot more activities. Tango has a user-friendly interface so you can easily navigate through the app. The best part of Tango is; it supports multiple operating systems like Android, iOS, Symbian, and more. You can also download and install Tango on your computer. Read the article thoroughly to know more about the process.
Features of Tango for PC
- Have one-on-one chats or group chats with up to 50 people.
- Listen to your favorite music on Spotify while communicating with others.
- Enjoy Tango games
- High-quality voice and video calling with mobile data or Wi-Fi connection
- Personalize your calls and messages with fun animations.
- Compatible with various networks and platforms
Tango APK Brief Information
- App Name: Tango
- Version: 6.21.1585846009
- APK Size: 63.1 MB
- Android Version Requires: 4.4 and up
- Category: Free SocialApp
- Release Date: April 2020
- Ad-Free: Yes
How to InstallTangofor Computer
A user can use Tango on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements of BlueStacks
Our experts have testedBlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
- File Size: 963 kb
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install Tango App on Windows Computer
You can easily install the Tango app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Tango” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Tango app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install Tango App on Mac Computer
In order to install the Tango app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Tango ” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have Tango APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
- Now open the Tango app on Mac PC
Required Permissions for TangoApp
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Take pictures and videos
- Read phone status and identity
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Approximate location (network-based)
- Receive data from the Internet
- Disable your screen lock
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
I hope this article helps you find out new information about Tango. Let us know if you are using Tango or not. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.
- Sling TV Error Codes – The Detailed Guide - July 24, 2020
- How to Turn on Spell Check on Android Phone – Step by Step Guide - July 24, 2020
- How to Record TV on PC – The Detailed Guide - July 24, 2020