Last Updated on
Skate 3 is a very popular skateboarding video game developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts. This game was first released in 2010. It is the 3rd installment of the Skate series. This game is only available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. There is no official version of Skate 3 available for Windows and Mac PC. But we can download and install this game on our computer using Play Station emulator and Xbox 360 emulator. Read the article to know the details.
Gameplay of Skate 3 for PC
Skate 3 is a third-person skateboarding extreme sports which are played in an open world environment. The game took place in the fictional city of Port Carverton skateboarding is not a crime. The location is a more colorful and friendlier place compared to the Skate 2 location. Port Carverton is made up of three districts, Downtown, the University, and Industrial. Each district has its own unique designs and memorials.Downtown is full of slick rigid ledges and rails, while the University area is full of banks and open areas. The Industrial is the most unusual; it is home to a huge quarry that has bricks of stone.
How to Install Skate 3 for PC using PS3 Emulators
PS3 emulator is computer software that mimics theSony’s PlayStation 3 games and allows playing the PS3 games on windows computer. The best part of the PSR emulator is; you can even play games if you don’t have the PS3 game console. This type of software doesn’t affect the functioning of the computer, so you don’t have to worry about any computer travel shoot.RPCS3 is considered as one of the best PS emulators for a computer.
How to Install RPCS3 Emulator on Computer
You can easily install an RPCS3 emulator on your computer. Follow these easy steps:
- First,download thelatest build RPCS3 Emulator on your Windows or on Linux computer
- Next, create a new folder and give the name to “RPCS3” folder
- Now extract “RPCS3 Zip” file into “RPCS3” folder
- Now, download the latest PS3™ firmware software
- Click “rpcs3” to run the emulator
- Click on “File”>> “Install Firmware” and select the downloaded PS3 firmware file (PS3UPDAT.PUP) from your local folders
- Once the firmware is successfully installed, you will see a success message on your screen
Install Skate 3 Using RPCS3 Emulator
Here is a method to install Skate 3 using the RPCS3 emulator. Follow the steps carefully:
- First, download the Skate 3 PS3 ISO from the above link
- Now, create a new folder and name it as the “Skate 3”
- Extract game zip file into “Skate 3” folder
- There are two different files inside the folder; “.pkg” file and “.rap” file
- Copy the “.rap” file and Open the “RPCS3” folder, Go to \dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\ and paste the “.rap” file.
- Open RPCS3 emulator and tap to “file” and click on “install .pkg”, select the game package file from your “Skate 3” folder
- Once the game is successfully installed double-click on the game icon
- Now it will show compiling PPU modules,and when the module compiling is complete the game will start
How to Install Skate 3 for PC using Xbox360 Emulators
Xbox 360 emulator is computer software that enables one computer system to mimic the Xbox 360 gaming console. This type of emulator replicates the same user interface as the Xbox 360 console has so you don’t miss out on much. Like other computer software, you can install Xbox 360 emulator on your PC.Xenia is a very popular Xbox 360emulator for PC.
How to Install Xenia Emulator on Computer
You can easily install the Xenia emulator on your computer. Follow these easy steps:
- First, download the actual file of the Xenia from this link
- Now save the zip file to a folder
- Extract the downloaded zip file from a zip folder and run the .exe file
- It will take a few times to install Xenia on your computer
Install Skate 3 Using Xenia Emulator
Here is a method to install Skate 3 using Xenia Emulator. Follow the steps carefully:
- First, download the Skate 3 Xbox 360 ISO from the above link
- Now open the Xenia emulator
- You’ll be presented a blank screen and a menu bar at the top
- Click on file, and then open the ISO file that you have downloaded
- It will take some time to start the game. Press F11 to go fullscreen if you want
I hope this article helps you download and install Skate 3 on your computer. If you have any problem regarding Skate 3 for PC, feel free to ask in the comment section. Our experts will get to you soon.
- The Remote Device or Resource won’t Accept The Connection | How to Fix This? - July 5, 2020
- How to Use Facetime on Mac Computer – The Detailed Guide - July 5, 2020
- How to Turn Oﬀ Chromecast – The Detailed Guide - July 4, 2020