Last Updated on
Have You Already Installed Photomath On Mac or Windows?
In layman’s words, Photomath aids the users in solving mathematical equations. The mobile application works on diverse platforms and is easily available on Play stores. The app was released in 2014 but the stable release in different OS occurred a previous year. There have been millions of downloads consequently. It was revealed as one of the best apps for teaching and learning. Reading the features of the app will certainly make the users believe in advanced technology. The app is developed keeping the global users in mind and it is available in multiple languages. The utilization of the phone’s camera and display of step-by-step solutions to math problems make the application advantageous. Apart from Android and iOS platforms, the users can access photomath on the computer and there are many features.
Functional Attributes Of The App
- • Powerful math keyboard
- • Exceptional accuracy to solve and calculate
- • The user needs to direct the camera on the problem
- • Printed text recognition
- • Recognizes handwriting as well
- • Easy user interface
- • Smart technology and smart calculation
- • The camera is quite fast in recognition
It’s Possible To Use Photomath In PC And Mac
The app has exceptional features to boast and the best part is it is no more limited to iOS and Android devices. The app can be accessed on PCs and Macs; making a considerable increase in downloads.
Photomath can be installed directly. But for devices other than Windows and Mac the user requires to use emulators. There are plenty of emulators available and the user can choose the one best suitable for them.
Both the methods are hassle-free and the user has to follow simple steps to install and use the same. The developers make sure that users of every stratum can utilize the application. Currently, the available version for download for PC and Mac OS is Photomath 126.96.36.199.100. There are alternatives available when it comes to the emulator. The basic one is Bluestacks App Player and there are others as well for the users. The process or steps will remain as below:
• Download the suitable emulator on PC or Mac using the official site or trusted links
• Once the installation is complete, launch the emulator and Search Photomath app in Play store
• Now download photomath on computer with the assistance of an emulator
• Run the application and begin the calculations
Capture And Solve
The capture, scan and solve feature has already intrigued the plethora of users. The whole process takes 5 minutes for completion. The Windows 7,8,10 and Mac users are free to download and utilize the application. The camera calculator is now available for the students, teachers and all users with an interest in derivatives and equations.
There are great benefits of the photomath on a computer and you will be wondered with the accuracy the app offers. Let your child get educated in a new way. The interface is very friendly and no one will find hardships in using the application.
How to Install Photomath App for your PC
- Step 1: Download and install the android emulator software
- Step 2: Open the android emulator from your PC
- Step 3: Start the Google play store app and search Photomath App to download
- Step 4: Start the installation process by clicking the “Install” button
- Step 5: Once the app is installed launch the app from your PC
How to Install Photomath App on Mac
In order to install the Photomath on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Photomath App” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have Photomath App on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the App
- Now open the Photomath App app and use it on Mac PC