Last Updated on
Know About IRoot And How To Use It On Your PC
What is iRoot all about?
Released by the Magyun Team, iRoot is a one-click rooting tool that has recently shot to fame since it became one of the most effective Android rooting tools with working at the topmost favorable outcome rate among all the rooting tools present. People look forward to the latest version that has been launched with a single click rooting and priceless unroot characteristics.
Some advantages of the iRoot application are:
1. Installation of ROMs
Once you have completed rooting your device through iroot, your device becomes easier to work as you can now install custom ROM without any hassles. This, in turn, suggests performance fixes and helps in fixing the tweaks of the system.
2. Removal of pre-installed OEM apps
Every device be it Android or not comes with applications that are pre-installed by the manufacturer. Some of which are of no use to the customer. On rooting your device through iroot, you can make those useless applications go away and make space for the applications you need.
3. Acts as an Ad-blocking for all apps
While surfing the internet through your laptop, ad removal comes across as a very simple thing, however, the same is not true for mobile phones. Post rooting, pop-ups and ads are taken care of on your smartphone.
4. Facilitates More display options and internal storage
With thousands of applications in the market, there are some which are not available for your phone. On getting root access, users are able to get all of these applications plus the latest Android updates.
How to use iRoot on Windows?
Helping Android users root their devices be it their phones or even pc, iRoot for PC has been proven to be the leading one-click rooting application. A fairly easy and uncomplicated process to get the same on your windows pc is listed here.
- Simply open your preferred browser and download iroot from the internet.
- The next step is to extract it since the downloaded file will be in RAR format, you can achieve this simply by using WinRAR.
- Once the app is extracted, connect your phone and enable USB debugging.
- The software starts installing and you are redirected to another window.
- Here you will notice a small “root” icon present in the corner, click on it and you are good to go.
A Step-by-Step guide on using iroot on Android
Similar to installing iroot on a Windows pc, iroot can be easily installed and used on Android as well. Follow the below-listed steps and root your Android today:
1. Open your browser and search for the directly downloadable links that got iroot.
2.Download iroot file which is present in RAR format and next extract it using WinRAR.
3. Connect your Android device and avoid using it, however, enable the US debugging option.
4. It is strongly recommended that one should back up their entire data before rooting their device.
5. Following this, in no time the software will be installed and all you need to do is click to root.
6. Restart the process if you don’t get your desired results.