Last Updated on
Android phones play a very important role in our work lives, and we want to use our Android phones for bigger tasks,for example transferring large video files. A lot of Android phones allow users to send their videos attached to an SMS but if the file is too large then you can’t send them. Moreover, you can’t send a large video via mail because the highest you can send via mail is 34 MB (Outlook.com).
Video is largely used multimedia and there are times we want to share large video files with our friends and family. But sharing large video files via SMS and mail is not possible in Android devices. So how can you share large videos on Android? The answer to this question lies in this article. Read this and learn different techniques to transfer large videos on an Android device.
Send Large Videos through Text on Android
You can’t send an extremely large video file via text message on Android but you can send the video link instead. It will require Google Drive space. Follow these easy steps:
- First, launch the Google Drive on your Android phone
- Now login to Google Drive with your Google account
- Tap the “+” icon and then choose Upload
- Select the video that you want to upload
- Press the menu below the video to display options
- Tap on “Link-sharing off” to activate this sharing link
- Press the menu again and select Copy link
Now you can paste the video link in the text message and send it to others.The recipient can click on the video link and download the video.
Send Large Videos through Mail
You can’t send large video file via Mail but there are different kinds of email apps available that allows user to attach videos to an email, such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. Make sure you compress the large videos before sending them via email. You can use the “Video Compress” app to compress the large video. Now follow these simple steps:
- First, download and install Video Compress from the Google Play Store
- Then launch the app; search your videos in the shown folders
- Select the video to compress
- Finally, tap Compress Video to reduce your video size
Once the compression is complete you can send the video via email.
Send Large Videos from Android to Computer
There are many third-party apps available that will help you send large videos from Android to your computer. FonePawDoTrans is a very popular app and it supports sharing videos as well as photos, music, contacts, SMS, etc. from Android to computer. Follow these steps:
- First, download and install the FonePawDoTrans on your computer
- Launch the app on your computer
- Now connect your devices to the computer via a USB cable
- Then click Video on the left sidebar and you will see the videos on your Android
- Now select the video that you want to transfer
- Then right-click the video and select Export to PC
- Wait a few moments to send your video from your Android to PC
Apps to Send Large Videos on Android
There are various apps available that will allow you to send large videos on Android. Our experts have analyzed and picked a few apps for your consideration. Let’s check them out.
This app will help you send large video files from Android. With this app, you can upload 50 GB of the files at once and can create a link for 1 TB. This app uses Wi-Fi technology to share files and hence it is very fast and efficient in transferring large files. It requires an onetime 6-digit key to make the connection between the devices before start sharing files.
- You can use this tool to share photos and music files
- You don’t have to depend on the mobile data to send large videos
- The videos received on the device are not displayed in the gallery
- The app needs a lot of permissions to work effectively
WeTransfer is the best app currently available in the Google Play Store to transfer large videos. The best part of this app is; you can save the content of other apps inside the WeTransfer app. You can save photos, documents, videos, and other stuff on this app. You can share content directly from this app on different social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- The app is very useful in organizing media
- This app has a very interactive user interface
- You can create a link for the media files with this app
- Sometimes this app doesn’t display the shared file, which is confusing
I hope this article helps you send large videos on an Android device. If you are still facing trouble transferring large files, then feel free to ask any questions in the comment section. Our experts will provide you with the right solution.
- What is ANT Radio Service and How to Use this App for PC? - May 30, 2020
- How to Turn Oﬀ Safe Mode on iPhone – Step by Step Guide - May 30, 2020
- How to Map Network Drive on Mac – Step by Step Guide - May 30, 2020