Last Updated on
Smartphones have brought revolutionary changes in people’s life. With the help of smartphones, people can do their jobs very easily. Samsung is a top-rated smartphone manufacturer company, and over the years, they have manufactured some of the best Tablet for its users. These Tablets comes with a lot of features, and users can do a lot of task with Samsung Tablet. There are times when a user may have to take screenshots. It is very easy to take screenshots with smartphones, but taking a screenshot with the Tablet is sometimesa bit difficult. Therefore, in this article, I will show how you can take a screenshot with Samsung Tablet and how you can manage them.
How to Take Screenshot with Samsung Tablet
You can easily take a screenshot with Samsung Tablet. There are three ways you can take screenshots. They are:
- Use tablet keys to capture
- Palm swipe to capture
- Use S-Pen to capture
Use tablet keys to capture
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture and get it looking just right
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for about 1.5 seconds
- Once you release the buttons, the screen should flash
- If the sound is on, you will also hear a camera shutter
- The notification area will say “Saving screenshot…“
- And the screenshot will automatically save in the Gallery
Palm swipe to capture
- First, go to the setting
- Now search for “Palm swipe to capture”
- Then tap on the feature
- Now go to the screen that you want to capture
- Slide the side of your hand across the screen from right to left
- The screenshot will capture
Use S-Pen to capture
- Eject the S-Pen from the device
- Select the “Smart Select” option
- Select a shape at the top of the screen
- Use the S-Pen; select an area of the screen you would like to capture
- Choose the desired option:
- Extract text
View the Screenshot
You can view the screenshot from the Notification panel or Gallery. After taking the screenshot,swipe down the Notification panel, and then tap the Smart capture notification, and you will see the screenshot.
You can also view the screenshot anytime you want. First, go to the Gallery of your Samsung Tablet. Now select the album tab and then select screenshot, and you will see all the screenshots that you have captured.
You can share the screenshot from the Notification panel or Gallery. After taking the screenshot,swipe down theSamsung capture Notification panel. Now tap Share, and then share the screenshot by using one of the available sharing options.
You can also share the screenshot anytime you want. First, go to the Gallery of your Samsung Tablet. Now select the album tab and then select screenshot, and you will see all the screenshots that you have captured. Now touch and hold the screenshot that you want to share and then tap Share.Finally,share the screenshot by using one of the available sharing options.
How to Disable the Screen Capture
- First, go to the setting option of your Tablet
- Now click the Native tab, and then the Android sub-tab
- Check the Disable Application Screenshot checkbox
- Finally, click finish
Is there anything that you need to know or want to ask about Samsung Tablet Screenshots? Feel free to leave your question in the comment section. I will get to you soon.
- The Remote Device or Resource won’t Accept The Connection | How to Fix This? - July 5, 2020
- How to Use Facetime on Mac Computer – The Detailed Guide - July 5, 2020
- How to Turn Oﬀ Chromecast – The Detailed Guide - July 4, 2020