Last Updated on
Modern Surveillance Cameras and DVRs (Digital Video Recorders) are powerful devices, with high resolution, high-speed video and sound capture, accurate low light performance, and superb range as well as the depth of field. Miniaturizing the devices has resulted in very low power requirements and low profile 24/7 operation. The data from multiple devices at different strategic locations must, therefore, be centralized in order to achieve meaningful Surveillance and Guarding objectives. The new Guarding Expert App offers just such capabilities and allows Users to control very large areas under close observation. This powerful App collates under one roof almost all desired specifications and capabilities, and can easily be automated to match modern surveillance requirements. Though originally designed for use on mobile devices only, the App Guarding Expert for PC can now be extended for use on Windows-based PCs and Macs.
What does GUARDING EXPERT Offer?
The audiovisual data from the Cameras are digitized and transmitted wirelessly to the stationary and centralized monitoring and control App called Guarding Expert for PC. The App can collate data from up to 256 cameras and DVRs. Live monitoring, autofocus and other individual control of all devices under the App’s monitor can be undertaken. Recording and analysis of data are available, for later investigation if required. Remote Home Security is the focus area of the Guarding Expert app; while of course limited Industrial and other medium-large installation guarding and surveillance are also well within its capabilities.
- Home Security and continual Surveillance.
- Remote Monitoring of live and Recorded Video.
- Playback of recorded video and audio data.
- Locally store and manage pictures and video files.
- Analysis of recorded files.
- The setting alarms and alerts.
- Setting up of “Hot Lines”.
Remote Control Functions
- Direct PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) functions can be controlled remotely from the App.
- Virtual PTZ control can also be done, particularly for the VPTZ high-resolution cameras where virtual zoom and pan is achieved without any actual physical movement of the camera.
- Pinch modes zoom in and zoom out functions are available on the App.
- Camera settings such as Brightness, Depth of Focus and Calibration are possible from the App.
- High Resolution, such as 480800 up to 19201080, is supported.
- Fast loading and many other options are available.
- The user interface, Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G is supported.
Installation For PC
This software has been uploaded by Mozilla only on PlayStore and is therefore intended for use for Android platforms only. So this can be downloaded on PC only by using an Emulator. The process is as follows.
- First download a suitable Emulator, such as Bluestaks or the Nox.
- Open the app and then Google Folder (also open Google Account at this stage) to select the Playstore App.
- Download the Guarding Expert app from the Playstore onto the PC.
- Remotely Monitor the Home Security Network consisting of embedded Surveillance cameras and Digital Video Recorders from the comfort of your Central Station.