Last Updated on
Google Photos is a very popular photo-sharing and storage service app developed by Google. This app lets a user organize his/her photos videos according to the people, places, and things that matter. This app is completely free to use, and you can put your images for easy retrieval and storage. With the app, you may group pictures with similar subjects, and then you may label them. You can save the photos on the cloud, Chromecast them on your TV, synced them with your smartphones. So you can easily access all your photos and videos anywhere, anytime. Moreover, you can also back up all your photos in the Clouds, plus so much more.
Features of Google Photos App for PC
- Visual Search: Thanks to Google Photos, your photos are now searchable by the people, places, and things that appear in your photos. So you can search by place or other keywords to look for your photos.
- Auto Backup: This app supports auto backup so you can easily keep all your photos and videos safe and accessible from any device. You can use free, unlimited cloud storage for storing up to 15GB original size for free.
- Save Space on Your Device: Google Photos lets a user safely backed up photos and videos from your device, so you never have to worry about deleting a photo to make space.
- Bring Photos to Life: You can create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, and more with the Google Photos app.
- Editing: Editing the picture is very easy with the Google Photos app. You can transform photos with the tap of a finger. You can apply filters, adjust colors, and many more with this app.
- Sharing: You can share hundreds of photos instantly with shareable links, and you can use various apps to share the pictures.
Google Photos APK Brief Information
- App Name: Google Photos
- Version: Varies with device
- APK Size: Varies with device
- Android Version Requires: 4.4 and up
- Category: Photography
- Release Date: April 2020
- Ad-Free: Yes
How to Install Google Photos for Computer
A user can use Google Photos on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements of BlueStacks
Our experts have tested BlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
- File Size: 963 kb
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install Google Photos App on Windows Computer
You can easily install the Google Photos app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Google Photos” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Google Photos app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install Google Photos App on Mac Computer
In order to install the Google Photos app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Google Photos ” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have Google Photos APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
- Now open the Google Photos app on Mac PC
Required Permissions for Google Photos App
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Take pictures and videos
- Read phone status and identity
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Approximate location (network-based)
- Receive data from the Internet
- Disable your screen lock
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
I hope this article helps you learn more about Google Photos and how to download this app and use it on Windows and Mac PC. If you have any questions regarding Google Photos or having any error or difficulty while downloading or installing the app, then feel free to comment below and let us know. Our experts will provide a solution as soon as possible.