Last Updated on
Nowadays, people want to surf the internet without any trackers, which means people want more privacy while browsing the internet. Mozilla is a very popular web browser among computer users, and they have released a new browser called Firefox Focus for iOS, Android, and other smartphones. This browser helps the user browse the internet privately. Therefore, a lot of computer user wants to use this browser on their computer. Unfortunately, this browser is not available for the computer. Our experts have shown two methods that will help you install Firefox Focus for PC on your windows and Mac computer. Some of the key factors of this browser are:
- Without any settings, you can block a wide range of common Web trackers
- Easily erases the history – No passwords, cookies, trackers
- Removes trackers and ads
- Load faster web pages with few data use
- Helps to keep scammers away to access your device
Features of Firefox Focus for PC
This browser is packed with a lot of features; therefore, it is very popular among users. Here are some of the features of Firefox Focus:
- Powerful Privacy
This browser is best for automatic and world’s strong privacy. It blocks the agents who are watching your activity through other internet browsers. This browser has a history deleting the remainder feature. It will warn you to remove browsing history if you forget to clear them.
- Open Source Software
This browser is open-source software. So it is free to use and also, you can customize or develop it to get more security by downloading the source code.
- Slippery Browsing Experience
This browser is considered as one of the fastest and furious web browsers. It removes and blocks tracking elements from a website/web CMS. As a result, it can deliver texts and files like audio, video, and images within a few mile seconds.
- Supports HTML 5
The best part of this browser is; it supports HTML 5. From the recently released version, the Firefox focus is integrated into the HTML 5 code. So the user will get a luxurious internet browsing experience. So, this browser can play videos through the HTML 5 video player.
- Easy Private Browsing
Most of the browser has the incognito/private surfing option. But in the new version of Firefox Focus for PC, there are no hard functions available to use. The user interface is very simple and handy to use.
How to Install Firefox Focus for Computer
A user can use Firefox Focus on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install Firefox Focus App Using BlueStacks Emulator
You can easily install the Firefox Focus app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Firefox Focus” in the store
- Now install the App from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Firefox Focus app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install Firefox Focus App on Mac Computer
In order to install the Firefox Focus app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Firefox Focus” in the store
- Now install the game from the store, or
- If you have Firefox Focus APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the App
- Now open the Firefox Focus app on Mac PC
Firefox Focus will be the perfect solution for the privacy and security problems of your browser. You can put your trust on this browser while surfing the internet. Feel free to ask any question if you are facing trouble while installing this browser on your PC. Our experts will get to you!