Last Updated on
Social Networking Platforms once had many players, but gradually, only a few giants have survived, and now dominate the Social scene. But now a brave new platform has emerged, that is challenging the giants, and judging by the performance, may soon overrun some existing holders. AMINO App is the app that is proving to be the fastest expanding new social platform, especially among the younger generation. It has been described by its promoters as a collection of social communities and interest groups linked together by their special affinities, all under the AMINO App on the PC umbrella.
What does AMINO Offer?
AMINO App for PC is described as a network of communities where the member can anonymously explore and discover topics and subjects that interest the member but is unable to pursue openly. Within certain internal rules, the member can shed long-held inhibitions, and obsess over special interest areas. Each New community (Amino) has a group of same interest members who are friendly and, within reason, accommodating. Each Amino can be built up from scratch, by individuals who can then invite other surfers to join if they wish. It is all initially free and without ads.
- Building Communities that are not imposed on Members
- Each Amino has people who welcome each other and develop the best content among each other.
- Users can chat with each other.
- Three methods of communicating can be used: text, voice or video chat.
- Polls can be conducted within the group to finalize content and settle issues.
- Blog posts are welcomed, and recorded, with the best often winning special recognition or actual rewards.
- Quizzes and Wiki entries are conducted, with the distribution of awards and prizes.
- Team Amino Moderation oversees total management but constantly tries to do its job without intrusion. Its main purpose is to ensure safety and a certain degree of moderation among its members, while not curbing the freedom to pursue each harmless obsession.
AMINO was originally founded by CTO in 2014, in particular by Ben Anderson, CEO, and Yin Wang, as a platform to accommodate anonymous users to join in common interest groups and communities, called Amino. Within the same year, the App had grown to 15 Apps. Funding too had multiplied rapidly, crossing US$1.3 million. Mainly led by Union Square Ventures, the App grew at a feverish pace, until it is now poised to topple the giants of the arena.
Installation For PC
This software has been uploaded by the Creators only on PlayStore and is therefore intended for use for Android platforms only. So this can be downloaded on PC only by using an Emulator. The process is as follows.
- First download a suitable Emulator, such as Bluestaks or the Nox.
- Open the app and then Google Folder (also open Google Account at this stage) to select the Playstore App.
- Download the Amino App from the Playstore onto the PC.
- Now the User can start surfing the vast number of Aminos available and join those communities that he or she thinks best suited to their taste. Have a great time obsessing!
How to Install AMINO App on Mac
In order to install the AMINO App on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “AMINO App” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have AMINO App on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the App
- Now open the AMINO App app and use it on Mac PC